We at The Rustic Garden, under no circumstances, will sell, lease, or share your name, address, e-mail address, or any other personal information, given to us by you, to anyone. Our shop site is completely secure, but if you do not wish to use your credit card online, just contact us by phone or fax and we will handle it personally. We want you to be comfortable shopping with us.
Orders will be shipped either UPS ground or thru the U.S. postal Service, which ever is the least expensive. All orders will be shipped within 7 to 14 days of our receiving the order. There may be times when we are away doing a show. The orders we received while gone will be our first priority upon our return home. All rates are displayed in the shopping cart area, if you have any questions, please contact us.
The Rustic garden operates solely in the state of Oregon. Oregon does not require us to charge a sales tax. So until that changes, no matter where you order from, you will not be charged any sales tax.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase from The Rustic Garden; our return policy is as follows:
- If one or any piece is defective we will arrange for an exchange at no additional cost to you.
- If you have purchased a gift for someone and they do not like the item, we will do one of two things; #1 the recipient may exchange the item for another piece in the same price category, plus shipping, or #2 you, the purchaser may return the item for a full refund or credit on another piece, less shipping.
- If the piece arrives damaged, contact the shipper or us to place a claim. We will then make arrangements to replace your piece as soon as possible.
- All returns must be within 30 days of receipt of your order.
- For your protection we will ship via a service that offers tracking or proof of delivery and must insist that if you are returning something you do as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I keep it from rusting?
- Yes. We suggest spraying your piece with a clear outdoor acrylic for metal.
- How long will it last?
- It will out live you and your children.
- What if my sprinkler stops working?
- All sprinkler parts can be replaced, look in the garden area of your Fred Meyer. Instructions will come with your sprinkler on how to replace the parts.
- Will It Rust?